ACRYLIC FOR RETROFIT INSTALLATION
Our wave profile acrylic sheets designed for retrofitting your existing wooden structures are easy to install!
When you order our wave profile acrylic sheets, they come complete with –
• 41" wide acrylic sheets cut to length to suit your application
• all necessary fasteners (calottes) to attach the sheets to your structure
• easy-to-follow installation guide
Required Tools and Hardware
In addition to the acrylic sheets and fasteners included with your order, you will require the following tools and hardware:
• tape measure
• felt tip marker or grease pencil
• drill with 3/16" diameter drill bit and a step drill bit or 'uni-bit'
• 3/8" nut driver
• 5/16" nut driver
• plumb line
• chalk line
• step or extension ladders (suitable to reach beond your highest intended installation height)
• soft, non-abrasive cleaning rags
The following items may be required (dependent upon the on-site alterations you may be making to the supplied kit):
• circular saw with blades suitable for cutting aluminum and plastic products
• hacksaw and/or miter saw
• metal roof flashing (no less than 0.029 gauge)
Download Wave Profile Acrylic Sheet Installation Guide. For live installation support, call 1-855-371-3371.